*** During the current health crisis, we are happy to offer HIPAA Compliant Video/Telehealth sessions and groups to clients in the state of Maryland.
Contact us to set up a free 15 minute consultation. [email protected]***
You're on the right track. We're here to support you.
Perhaps you noticed your teen suddenly struggling in school. Are you concerned about their relationships with peers? Is your child suddenly asking to see a therapist?
As your kids grow and change, it can be difficult to adapt to each phase as and know the best way to support them and it can leave parents feeling lost. We are here to help guide you and your tweens/teens along this journey.
We offer individual, group and family therapy sessions and can support those experiencing a wide variety of concerns including:
- Anxiety, Depression, Stress Management
- School Difficulties, School Avoidance, ADHD/ADD, Learning Differences and Executive Function Disorders
- Teen issues such as Social/Friendship problems, Bullying and Transition to College
- Parenting, Relationship, and Family Challenges
- Grief and Loss or Life Transitions/Changes
Taking the first step and exploring the idea of psychotherapy for your child or yourself can be a difficult one.
Please complete the form below to contact us with questions or to set up a free 15 minute phone consultation.
6264 Montrose Road, Rockville, Maryland 20852
Conveniently located near I-270 and Rockville Pike